Ophthalmic Cleansing Foam
Naturally antiseptic and soothing ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Chamomile Extract, D-Panthenol, Allantoin and Boric Acid
- Ideal for grooming sensitive eyes
- Ideal for contact lens wearers
- Foam for the mechanical removal of the ocular secretions of the eyelids and eyelashes, caused by inflammatory conditions due to blepharitis and blepharo-conjuctivitis or to post ocular surgery
- Suitable for cleansing. Apply a quantity of cotton make-up remover and gently clean the eye area. Rinse with water.
- Apply morning-night
Navi Blef Eyelid Foam – Foam for the removal of ocular secretions from eyelids and eyelashes.
Foam for the mechanical removal of the ocular secretionsof the eyelids and eyelashes, caused by inflammatory conditions due to blepharitis and blepharo-conjuctivitis or to post ocular surgery.
Bottle of 50 ml with a foam dispenser (no gas).
Cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 80, extract pf Melaleuca Afternifolia (Tea Tree oil), extract of Anthemis Nobilis (Camomile oil), D-panthenol, allantoine, taurine, tromethamine, EDTA disodium salt, boric acid, sodium N-hydroxymethylglycinate, purified water.
Naviblef is indicated for the daily hygieneand mechanical removal of ocular secretions, from eyelashes and eyelids, caused by inflammatory conditions due to blepharitis and blepharo-conjuctivitis or after surgury.
Naviblef is also recommended for the daily hygiene and removal of the ocular secretions from the eyelids of contact lens wearers.
Naviblef can help reduce the risk of infections caused by bacteria present on eyelids and eyelashes, during the preparation for ocular surgery.
Naviblef is a non greasy and non-irritant formulation, for topical use, which removes effectively the mucus, ocular secretions and organic residues of exudates that settle at the base of the lashes keeping them in optimal physiological conditions.
Naviblef removes secretions from the eyelids that can be colonised by bacteria.
What is Blepharitis?
It is a cronic inflammation of the eyelids and is one of the most common disorders of the eye, often the underlying reason for the eye discomfort, redness and tearing.
Other eye symptoms of blepharitis include burning, itching, light sensitivity and irritation, sandy and greaty sensation that is more accentuated upon awakening.
Blepharitis is a chronic disease for which there is no cure and requires a long-term treatment and maintenance to keep it under control and prevent subsequent related complications linked to this type of conditions.
What is Dry Eye?
It is known as a disorder of the tear film due to tear deficiency or excessive tear evaporation which can cause damage to the interpalpebral and ocular surface.
Dry eye is associated with symptoms of ocular discomfort that can cause an increased in bacteria load of the eyelids and eyelashes.
The use of Naviblef can help to reduce the risk of infections caused by the bacteria present on the eyelids and eyelashes, before eye surgery.
1. Prior to use, wash your hands and then clean the fingertips with Naviblef foam.
2. Press the delivery pump and place the foam on the clean fingertip. When used before or after surgery it is recommended to place the foam on a sterile gauze.
3. Close the eyes and massage the eyelids and eyelashes with Naviblef foam. Do not touch or open th eyes during the application. Leave the foam for approximately 60 to 80 seconds and use it 2 to 3 times a day for a period of 7 days, for maximum efficacy.
4. After each application rinse the eyelashes and eyelids with warm water avoiding home made solutions.
– Wash your hands prior to use.
– Remove contact lenses prior to use.
– Keep your eyes closed during application.
The product is intended for application on eyelids and eyelashes, do not apply in the eye.
– For external use only.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not use for children under 3 years.
– Store product in a clean, fresh and dry place under 35C.
– Use hypoallergenic eye makeup and delicate skin lotions around your eyes during the treatment.
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to one of the constituents of the product.
– Do not use the product after 6 months from opening.
SHELF LIFE IS 36 MONTHS.
For topical use only.
KITE HELLAS LTD
166 IONIAS Avenue, 11144 ATHENS/GREECE
PHONE: 0030-210-2014306, email@example.com
Novax Pharma is a multinational healthcare company based in the Principality of Monaco between Italy and South of France, renowned for the richness of its flora and the numerous businesses that have been working, often for several generations, on the treatment and extraction of natural essences.
Novax Pharma develops, produces and commercializes its own range of ophthalmic products. Eager to respond to consumer expectation, Novax Pharma offers a global means of ocular protection and well being with original formulas using the efficiency of natural products.
Each Novax Pharma product is the fruit of phytotherapy and product exploration, resulting in a finely dosed synergy of the ingredients.
Respecting a strict laboratory quality charter, ophthalmic products are not tested on animals, contain no toxic substances, are developed for every day use.
Novax Pharma is continuously investing in the research and development all around the world, of innovative formulations and substances to cure eye diseases.
Developing innovative & cost efficient eye products to cure and manage eye conditions is Novax Pharma main goal.