NaviLipo Dry Eyes – Lubricating and restoring liposomal eye drops.
Solution with liposomes, Aloe vera gel 1%, Chamomile extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Carboxymethyl-β-glucan, Vitamin E-TP, in an aqueous buffered solution, SCO.
NaviLipo eye drops is preserved with SCO (Stabilized complex of Oxychloro), a unique, dissipating, oxidative preservative that ultimately breaks down into natural tear components (sodium and chloride ions, oxygen and water) without causing irritation to the ocular surface. It is gentle enough to use as often as needed.
NaviLipo is a lubricating and restoring ophthalmic liposomal solution made up from phospholipids which are natural constituents of the lachrymal fluid which helps restore the lipid layer. The sub-microscopic lipid particles dispersed in the micro-emulsion protect the ocular tissue, by forming a thin hydrophobic barrier, which mimics the lipid layer naturally found in the tear film.
NaviLipo eye drops helps restore the ocular surface micro-enviroment altered by the increased tendency to evaporate, instability of tear film, taumas, ocular surgery, wear of contact lenses, prolonged exposure to computer terminals.
Direction for use
1. Wash and thoroughly dry your hands before using the eye drops bottle.
2. Shake the bottle well before using.
3. Instill 1 or 2 drops of the solution in each eye, as many times as needed or according to your specialists reccomendation.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not touch the eyes with the tip of the bottle.
– Replace cap after use.
– Discontinue to use the product if allergic to any of the ingredients.
– Do not swallow the solution.
– Avoid using other eye drops while using NaviLipo.
– Do not use the solution after the expiry date.
– Do not freeze.
– Store away from direct sunlight or sources of heat.
– Store at temperatures between 5 and 35C.
– The shelf life of the product is of 36 months.
– Use within 90 days of opening.
KITE HELLAS LTD
166 IONIAS Avenue, 11144 ATHENS/GREECE
PHONE: 0030-210-2014306, firstname.lastname@example.org
Novax Pharma is a multinational healthcare company based in the Principality of Monaco between Italy and South of France, renowned for the richness of its flora and the numerous businesses that have been working, often for several generations, on the treatment and extraction of natural essences.
Novax Pharma develops, produces and commercializes its own range of ophthalmic products. Eager to respond to consumer expectation, Novax Pharma offers a global means of ocular protection and well being with original formulas using the efficiency of natural products.
Each Novax Pharma product is the fruit of phytotherapy and product exploration, resulting in a finely dosed synergy of the ingredients.
Respecting a strict laboratory quality charter, ophthalmic products are not tested on animals, contain no toxic substances, are developed for every day use.
Novax Pharma is continuously investing in the research and development all around the world, of innovative formulations and substances to cure eye diseases.
Developing innovative & cost efficient eye products to cure and manage eye conditions is Novax Pharma main goal.