The Lansinol Breastmilk Storage Bags are specifically designed for frozen and stored horizontally occupy less space and thawed easily. The medical grade bags are produced without using plasticizers which means that there is no risk of harmful substance spilled your milk.
- For freezing and storing breastmilk safely for up to 6 months
- Leak proof
- Pre-sterilizedSecure double seal
- Convenient write-on tab above fill area to eliminate potential punctures
- Made from food safe polyethylene
- Tissue dispenser pack for easy access and storage
- Easy transfer to another milk packaging
- Enhanced basis for easy enlargement of the pack
- Breastmilk storage guidelines and directions inside
Useful information on breastmilk storage
|Storing Expressed Breastmilk|
|Room Temperature (19-26oC)||Up to 6 hours|
|Refrigerator (< 4oC)||Up to 72 hours|
|Single door refrigerator with
|Up to 2 weeks in the freezer
|Two door refrigerator/freezer||3-4 months in the freezer
|Deep freeze at a constant -18oC||6 months|
We understand breastfeeding
All mothers want the best for their baby and breastfeeding is the best start in life. Nevertheless, as natural as breastfeeding might be, some mothers need a little help. That is why the last 25 years we are committed to developing an innovative product line, dedicated to breastfeeding. This time we also offer moms the encouragement and the support they need, and the modern information to facilitate their lives.
We recognize that breastfeeding is for you and your baby, an art that is learned. Breastfeeding should not normally cause pain, although the first few days your breasts may be a little sensitive when your baby gets the nipple, and breast skin is stretched. Any irritation of the chest over a light sensitivity may mean that you must modify the position of your baby’s chest as instructed midwife, lactation consultant, health visitor or your doctor.
For more information contact the ASSOCIATION MILK REPLACER GREECE